AAV Dip'n'Check Lateral Flow Tests
Rapid AAV Titer Determination
A quick and easy in-process control for AAV capsid purification processes or for analytical pre-testing. PROGEN’s Dip’n’Check AAV is a lateral flow sandwich assay for the semi-quantitative detection of fully assembled AAV capsids using serotype-specific antibodies.
Product features include:
- Reliable in-process control - during AAV manufacturing or to analyze further downstream processes
- Fast results - 20 minutes from start to finish
- Easy to use - for a rapid estimate and comparison of AAV capsid titers
- Suitable for all preparations - crude lysate or purified AAV material
- Serotype-specific - analyze binding affinity of AAV particle antibodies to AAV capsid variants
What customers are saying
Semi-quantative readout by analysing strips with image analysis software tracked
extremely well with qPCR-based viral genome titer assays in our hands."
Tomasz Witkos, AstraZeneca
the PROGEN Dip'n'Check Strips are fantastic."
Analytics Team Leader
PROGEN ELISA kit to use when dealing with serotypes that have variations.”"