Simple Plex AAV2 Assay
- Automated ELISA kit for quantification of AAV2 virons and assembled capsids
- A20R antibody (Cat. No. 610298) is used as capture and detection antibody
- Suitable for the ProteinSimple Ella system
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Product description||Microfluidic Simple Plex assay cartridge for use with the Ella platform. The Simple Plex AAV2 assay utilizes PROGEN's A20R antibody (Cat. No. 610298) to deliver proven specificity with a fast and convenient automated workflow.
|Form supplied||Reagent kit, 1x72 wells|
The assay is based on the sandwich ELISA technique where a recombinant antibody specific for a conformational epitope on assembled AAV capsids is coated onto the plate and is used to capture AAV particles from the specimen.
The detection of captured AAV particles is a two-step process.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
- Ready-made, sterile and endotoxin-tested solution of iodixanol
- Suitable for the isolation of many different cell types from blood and tissue as well as for the isolation of cell organelles and membrane fractions
- Separation of viable from non-viable cells
- Also suitable for self-generated gradients
- Highly effective for purification of viruses and virus particles
- Also suitable for isolation of proteins, plasma lipoproteins and plasmid DNA, fractionation of ribonucleoproteins
- Purified, lyophilized
- Recombinant antibody
- Suitable for dot blot, ELISA, neutralization assay
- Reacts with AAV2, AAV3, AAV2 7m8 and Anc80 intact particles
- Isotype: mouse IgG1