anti-CD11c mouse monoclonal, EBS-CD-011, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Integrin alpha-X, CD11 antigen-like family member C, Leu M5, Leukocyte adhesion glycoprotein p150,95 alpha chain, Leukocyte adhesion receptor p150,95, CD antigen CD11c, ITGAX, CD11C|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
Integrin alpha-X (CD11c, leukocyte surface antigen p150/95, CR4, Axb2) is a type 1 transmembrane protein that traditionally combines with beta-2 chain to form a leukocyte-specific integrin known as inactivated-C3b (iC3b) receptor 4 (CR4). Integrin alpha-X/beta-2 shares similar properties of the integrin alpha-M/beta-2 in mediating adherence of neutrophils and monocytes to stimulated endothelial cells and in phagocytosis of complement coated particles. Abnormal expression of integrin alpha-X is characteristic of hairy cell leukemia (HCL) and is dependent upon activation of proto-oncogenes Ras and JunD. Integrin alpha-X is present on dendritic cells, macrophages and NK-cells. Upon activation, DCs present in skin (Langerhans cells, lining of nose, lung, stomach, intestine and blood can migrate to lymphoid tissues and interact with T- and B-cells to initiate and shape the immune response.
Positive control: human dendritic cells. Human lymph node and tonsil.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.