anti-CD147 mouse monoclonal, CB-43, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgM kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Human native leucocytes|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Basigin, 5F7, Collagenase stimulatory factor, Extracellular matrix metalloproteinase inducer, EMMPRIN, Hepatoma-associated antigen, HAb18G, Leukocyte activation antigen M6, OK blood group antigen, Tumor cell-derived collagenase stimulatory factor, TCSF, CD antigen CD147, BSG, UNQ6505/PRO21383|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
CD147 is a transmembrane glycoprotein of the immunoglobulin superfamily. It is expressed more intensely on thymocytes than on mature peripheral blood T cells. CD147 is important in spermatogenesis, embryo implantation, neural network formation, and tumor progression. CD147 is involved in the regulation of matrix remodeling at the epidermal-dermal interface. It stimulates the production of interstitial collagenase, gelatinase A, stromelysin-1 and various metalloproteinases (MMPs) by fibroblasts. These enzymes, which are typically increased during tissue degradation and wound healing, are important factors in cancer invasion and metastasis.
Positive control: HSB2 cells, renal cell, ovarian carcinoma or melanoma.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.