anti-CD1a mouse monoclonal, EBS-CD-001, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, IHC and IP
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG2a kappa
|1 ml (100 µg/ml)
|FACS, IHC, IP
|Research use only
|PBS with 0.02% sodium azide
|T-cell surface glycoprotein CD1a, T-cell surface antigen T6/Leu-6, hTa1 thymocyte antigen, CD antigen CD1a, CD1A
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen
|1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin
|1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml; microwave treatment in 10 mM citrate buffer pH 6.0 recommended)
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)
|0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml
EBS-CD-001 reacts with CD1a an MHC I like glycoprotein of 49 kDa, which presents lipid molecules to the immune system.
Positive control: human thymus, lymphocytes.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.