anti-CD205 mouse monoclonal, PN-15, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF, IHC and WB
- Reacts with human, monkey and rat
- Isotype: IgG2b kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC, WB|
|Reactivity||Human, Monkey, Rat|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Renal cortical tissue extract|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|UniprotID||O60449 (Human), D3ZQK8 (Rat)|
|Synonym||Lymphocyte antigen 75, Ly-75, C-type lectin domain family 13 member B, DEC-205, gp200-MR6, CD antigen CD205, LY75, CD205, CLEC13B|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:25-1:50 (2-4 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:25-1:50 (2-4 µg/ml; microwave treatment in 10 mM citrate buffer pH 6.0 recommended)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
PN-15 reacts with a lectin receptor like glycoprotein of 200 kDa (gp200), present in proximal renal tubules and on urothelium. The antigen is carbohydrate in nature. Other normal tissues that display the antigen include breast, parathyroid glands, thymus and epididymis. Among renal carcinomas 93% of primary and 84% of metastatic carcinomas are positive. Bladder cancers are also largely positive. Other tumor types include breast cancer, teratocarcinomas and parathyroid adenomas. The antigen, also called DEC-205, was assigned to CD205 at CD workshop VII. In the immune system it can facilitate tolerance to self-antigens through uptake of apoptosis derived material by dendritic cells, which in turn present fragments through MHC II and MHC I, either inducing or repressing immune responses, depending on the nature of concomitant signals.
Positive control: renal carcinoma, bladder carcinoma.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.