anti-CD33/SIGLEC3 mouse monoclonal, 33-20, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Stimulated human AML cells|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Myeloid cell surface antigen CD33, Sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin 3, Siglec-3, gp67, CD antigen CD33, CD33, SIGLEC3|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||1-2 µg/million cells|
CD33 is a 67 kDa glycoprotein of the sialic acid-binding immunoglobulin-like lectin (SIGLEC) family, displaying the immune-receptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motif (ITIM), able of recruiting protein tyrosine phosphatases SHP-1 and SHP-2 to signal assemblies. ITIMs are also used for ubiquitin-mediated removal of the receptor from the cell surface. CD33 is expressed on cells of myelomonocytic linage, binds sialic acid residues in N- and O-glycans on cell surfaces, and is a therapeutic target for acute myeloid leukemia. CD33 is expressed on myeloid progenitors, monocytes, granulocytes, dendritic cells and mast cells. It is absent on platelets, lymphocytes, erythrocytes and hematopoietic stem cells.
Positive control: human dendritic and mast cells. Human lymph node and tonsil.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.