anti-CD37 mouse monoclonal, IPO-24, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG2b kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Spleen cells of a patient with hairy cell leukemia|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Leukocyte antigen CD37, Tetraspanin-26, Tspan-26, CD antigen CD37, CD37, TSPAN26|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
IPO-24 reacts with CD37, a B lineage restricted antigen, strongly expressed throughout B-cell ontogeny from pre B-cell until plasmablasts. Plasma cells are negative. IPO-24 reacts with human B-cell lines Daudi, Raji, Namalva, Ramos and CABIL, whereas T-cell lines CEM, Molt-4, Jurkat, MT-4, H9 and non-lymphoid cell lines MeWo and A-431 are negative. IPO-24 stains B-cell follicles and the most strongly labelled elements are mantle zone lymphoid cells. Neutrophils, macrophages, thymocytes and dendritic reticulum cells are negative.
Positive control: Daudi, Raji, Namalva and CABIL cells, human tonsil or lymph node.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.