anti-CD38 mouse monoclonal, FS02, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Human T-cell line CCRF-CEM|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||ADP-ribosyl cyclase/cyclic ADP-ribose hydrolase 1, EC 188.8.131.52, 2'-phospho-ADP-ribosyl cyclase, 2'-phospho-ADP-ribosyl cyclase/2'-phospho-cyclic-ADP-ribose transferase, EC 184.108.40.206, 2'-phospho-cyclic-ADP-ribose transferase, ADP-ribosyl cyclase 1, ADPRC 1, Cyclic ADP-ribose hydrolase 1, cADPr hydrolase 1, T10, CD antigen CD38, CD38|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:25-1:50 (2-4 µg/ml)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
FS02 reacts with a 45 kDa glycopeptide which is a type II membrane glycoprotein with a transmembrane sequence near the NH2 terminus, involved in the regulation of lymphocyte adhesion to endothelial cells. Its ligand is CD31. CD38 is found on early cells of B and T lineages and on activated T and B-cells. It is not found on most mature resting peripheral lymphocytes. Also positive are thymus cells and Ig secreting plasma cells. The CD34+ + CD38- population of hematopoietic stems cells defines the most pluripotent cells (e.g. blast colony forming cells).
Positive control: CCRF-CEM cells, tonsil, spleen or skin.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.