anti-CD4 mouse monoclonal, EDU-2, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with human and monkey
- Isotype: IgG2a kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC|
|No reactivity||Rhesus monkey|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Stimulated human leucocytes|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4, T-cell surface antigen T4/Leu-3, CD antigen CD4, CD4|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
EDU-2 reacts with human CD4, a 55 kDa single chain transmembrane glycoprotein that contains four extracellular immunoglobulin-like domains and is mainly expressed on T-helper lymphocytes, but also on cortical thymus cells, microglial and dendritic cells. It binds to HLA class II molecules during the interaction of CD4+ T cells with antigen-presenting cells or target cells. CD4 also serves as the primary cellular receptor for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). EDU-2 was assigned to CD4 at the International Leucocyte Typing Workshops II and IV.
Positive control: human lymphocytes, lymph node or tonsil.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.