anti-CD45R0 mouse monoclonal, EBS-CD-027, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG2a kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Lentil lectin purified glycoproteins from leucocytes from a B-cell CCL patient|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C, EC 220.127.116.11, Leukocyte common antigen, L-CA, T200, CD antigen CD45, PTPRC, CD45|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
CD45 glycoproteins have various molecular weights on various cell types: B-cell 240 kDa, thymocytes 180 kDa, T-cells multiple bands. Reduced in PAGE gels: 180 and 240 kDa. Relevant epitopes are termed CD45RA (exon 4), CD45RB (exon 5), CD45RC (exon 6) and CD45R or CD45R0 (exons 4-6 spliced out). EBS-CD-027 reacts with mature activated T-cells, most thymocytes, and a sub-population of resting T-cells within both CD4 and CD8 subsets. It shows no reactivity with normal B-cells or natural killer cells, but reacts with granulocytes and monocytes. Reportedly, it is useful to identify T-cell lymphomas and leukemias. It rarely stains NK-cells or B-cell lymphomas.
Positive control: CCRF-CEM, Jurkat or MOLT-4 cells. Paracortex in tonsil or reactive lymph node.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.