anti-CD48 mouse monoclonal, 156-4H9, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Stimulated human PBL|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||CD48 antigen, B-lymphocyte activation marker BLAST-1, BCM1 surface antigen, Leukocyte antigen MEM-102, SLAM family member 2, SLAMF2, Signaling lymphocytic activation molecule 2, TCT.1, CD antigen CD48, CD48, BCM1, BLAST1|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
CD48 is a 45 kDa glycosyl phophatidyl-inositol (GPI)-anchored cell surface protein, highly expressed on lymphocytes and monocytes and weakly on granulocytes. Platelets, fibroblasts, epithelium and endothelium are negative. CD48 has a cellular function in adhesion via its receptor CD2 and a role in gamma/delta T-cell recognition as an accessory molecule and forms one of the markers for detecting the GPI anchoring defect in patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH). 156-4H9 was typed in Kobe, Japan at the VIth International Workshop on human leucocyte differentiation antigens.
Positive control: Daudi, JY, Raji, Jurkat, and human lymphocytes. Human lymph node and tonsil.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.