anti-CD56 mouse monoclonal, EBS-CD-033, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA, FACS, ICC/IF, IHC and WB
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||ELISA, FACS, ICC/IF, IHC, WB|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||A crude membrane preparation of a small cell lung cancer|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Neural cell adhesion molecule 1, N-CAM-1, NCAM-1, CD antigen CD56, NCAM1, NCAM|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml; microwave treatment in 10 mM citrate buffer pH 6.0 recommended)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
EBS-CD-033 reacts with an extracellular domain (close to the cell membrane) of CD56/NCAM. Only two isoforms of NCAM are recognized by EBS-CD-033 (180 kDa and 145 kDa). EBS-CD-033 was used successfully for immunoscintigraphy and immunotherapy of SCLC xenografts in nude mice. EBS-CD-033 recognizes NCAM in retinoblastoma, medulloblastomas, astrocytomas, neuroblastomas, and small cell lung carcinomas. NCAM is also expressed on some mesodermally derived tumors (a.o. rhabdomyosarcoma). Anti-CD56 plays an important role in the diagnosis of nodal and nasal NK/T-cell lymphomas.
Positive control: cerebellum, pancreas, neuroblastoma.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.