anti-CD70 mouse monoclonal, EBS-CD-039, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA, FACS, ICC/IF, IHC and IP
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||ELISA, FACS, ICC/IF, IHC, IP|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Human WM-1 (Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia) cells|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||CD70 antigen, CD27 ligand, CD27-L, Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 7, CD antigen CD70, CD70, CD27L, CD27LG, TNFSF7
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
|Immunoprecipitation (IP)||Assay dependent|
CD70 is a 30 kDa cytokine that belongs to the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) ligand family. CD70 is a ligand for TNFRSF27/CD27. It is a surface antigen on activated, but not on resting, T- and B-lymphocytes. It induces proliferation of co-stimulated T-cells, enhaces the generation of cytolytic T-cells, and constributes to T-cell activation. It futher plays a role in regulating B-cell activation, cytotoxic function of natural killer cells, and immunoglobulin synthesis. EBS-CD-039 blocks the interaction between CD27 and CD70, and has been shown to inhibit T-cell proliferation induced by dendritic cells.
Positive control: Raji cells, lymph node or tonsil.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.