anti-CD81 mouse monoclonal, 188.8.131.52, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF, IHC and WB
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC, WB|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||B-cell line derived from a Burkitt lymphoma|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Immunoglobulin superfamily member 8, IgSF8, CD81 partner 3, Glu-Trp-Ile EWI motif-containing protein 2, EWI-2, Keratinocytes-associated transmembrane protein 4, KCT-4, LIR-D1, Prostaglandin regulatory-like protein, PGRL, CD antigen CD316, IGSF8, CD81P3, EWI2, KCT4|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml; microwave treatment in 10 mM citrate buffer pH 6.0 recommended)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||1-2 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
184.108.40.206 reacts with human CD81 (TAPA-1), a 24 kDa member of the TM4 superfamily of proteins with four transmembrane domains. MAbs to CD81 have been shown to have anti-proliferative effects on different lymphoid cell lines, particularly those derived from large cell lymphomas. CD81 can associate with CD37 and/or CD53, or on the surface of B-cells with CD19, CD21 and/or MHC class II molecules. 220.127.116.11 was clustered at the VIth WLDA.
Positive control: ramos cells, human tonsil.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.