anti-HSP27 mouse monoclonal, EBS-O-060, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA, FACS, ICC/IF, IHC and WB
- Reacts with chicken, human, monkey, rat and sheep
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||ELISA, FACS, ICC/IF, IHC, WB|
|Reactivity||Chicken, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rat, Sheep|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||HSP27 derived from MCF-7|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|UniprotID||P04792 (Human), P14602 (Mouse), P42930 (Rat)|
|Synonym||Heat shock protein beta-1, HspB1, 28 kDa heat shock protein, Estrogen-regulated 24 kDa protein, Heat shock 27 kDa protein, HSP 27, Stress-responsive protein 27, SRP27, HSPB1, HSP27, HSP28|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml; microwave treatment in 10 mM citrate buffer pH 6.0 recommended)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
EBS-O-060 reacts with heat shock protein 27 (HSP27) in human and monkey tissues and cell lines such as MCF-7. HSP27, also referred to as the Estrogen-Regulated 24K protein and HSP28, is one of several small heat shock proteins produced by all organisms studied. HSP27 synthesis is induced by elevated temperature, as well as by estrogen in hormone responsive cells. Interestingly, human HSP27 also shares greater than 50% homology with low molecular weight Drosophila HSPs and mammalian alpha-crystalline lens protein. Because of the estrogen responsive nature of HSP27, this protein has been studied extensively in human estrogen responsive tissues such as cervix, endometrium and breast tissue. Therefore HSP27 may be useful in classifying various hormone sensitive tumors.
Positive control: ~50% of breast cancers are positive for HSP27, especially those that are also positive for ER and/or PgR.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.