anti-LEC / CCL16 / HCC4 mouse monoclonal, LEC-14, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA and IHC
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Recombinant human LEC|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||C-C motif chemokine 16, Chemokine CC-4, HCC-4, Chemokine LEC, IL-10-inducible chemokine, LCC-1, Liver-expressed chemokine, Lymphocyte and monocyte chemoattractant, LMC, Monotactin-1, MTN-1, NCC-4, Small-inducible cytokine A16, CCL16, ILINCK, NCC4, SCYA16
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
Liver Expressed Chemokine (LEC) is an 11 kDa inflammation related agent, known under many synonyms like Chemokine (C-C motif) Ligand 16 (CCL16), HCC4, NCC4, Monotactin-1 (MTN-1) etc. It is preferentially expressed and secreted by liver cells, but also found in spleen and thymus. It shows chemotactic activity towards activated lymphocytes and monocytes but not to neutrophils or resting lymphocytes. In monocytes, it is highly expressed after IL-10, LPS or IFN-gamma induction. It also shows potent myelosuppressive activity and suppresses proliferation of myeloid progenitor cells. LEC-receptors include CCR1, CCR2, CCR5 and CCR8. It is present in human serum in which it can be measured by ELISA.
Positive control: Liver, spleen and thymus.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.