anti-Lymphocytic Marker mouse monoclonal, IPO-74, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, IHC, IP and WB
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, IHC, IP, WB|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Human cell line HL-60|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||CD48 antigen, B-lymphocyte activation marker BLAST-1, BCM1 surface antigen, Leukocyte antigen MEM-102, SLAM family member 2, SLAMF2, Signaling lymphocytic activation molecule 2, TCT.1, CD antigen CD48, CD48, BCM1, BLAST1
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml; microwave treatment in 10 mM citrate buffer pH 6.0 recommended)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
|Immunoprecipitation (IP)||Assay dependent|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
IPO-74 reacts with human leukemia cell line HL-60 and shows a band at MW 127 kDa (reduced) both in immunoprecipitation and Western blotting. In peripheral blood only subsets of B cells, T cells, neutrophilic and eosinophilic granulocytes are positive. All monocytes are positive. Cell lines U937 and K562 are positive, while Daudy, Raji, Jurkat and Molt-4 are negative, as are IL2-dependent T cell lines/clones.
Positive control: HL-60, human PBL, tonsil.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.