anti-MAP3K1 mouse monoclonal, EBS-T-008, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA, FACS, ICC/IF, IHC and WB
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG2a kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||ELISA, FACS, ICC/IF, IHC, WB|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Partial recombinant MAP3K1 (aa1211-1310)|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 1, EC 184.108.40.206, MAPK/ERK kinase kinase 1, MEK kinase 1, MEKK 1, MAP3K1, MAPKKK1, MEKK, MEKK1|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||Assay dependent|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml; microwave treatment in 10 mM Tris with 1 mM EDTA pH 9.0 recommended)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
MAPKs are involved in directing cellular responses to a diverse array of potentially harmful stimuli, such as mitogens, osmotic stress, heat shock, proinflammatory cytokines, but also growth factors (mammals). Possibly located exclusively in the cell nucleus, they regulate cell functions including proliferation, gene expression, differentiation, mitosis, cell survival, and apoptosis. In order to become active, they require usually multiple phosphorylation events in their activation loops, including phosphorylation by MAP2 kinases (Ste-7 kinases), which in turn are phosphorylated by the MAP3 kinase family, of which many are located at the cell membrane. Thus through this pathway, stimuli can effectively be conveyed from the cell membrane to the nucleus. Inactivation of MAPKs takes place by several phosphorylases, including dedicated phophorylases.
Positive control: A431, HeLa or HL-60 cells or liver tissue.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.