anti-MHC II DP+DR (beta chain) mouse monoclonal, Bra14, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS and IHC
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG3 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Nuclei from pokeweed mitogen-stimulated PBL|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml; microwave treatment in 10 mM citrate buffer pH 6.0 recommended)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
MHC class II molecules are encoded by polymorphic MHC genes and consist of a non-covalent complex of an alpha and beta chain. Helper T lymphocytes bind antigenic peptides presented by MHC class II molecules. MHC class II molecules bind 13-18 amino acid antigenic peptides. Accumulating in endosomal/lysosomal compartments and on the surface of B cells, HLA-DM and -DO molecules regulate binding of exogenous peptides to class II molecules (HLA-DR) by sustaining a conformation that favors peptide exchange. The differential structural properties of MHC class I and class II molecules account for their respective roles in activating different populations of T lymphocytes.
Positive control: Ramos, Daudi or HuT78 cells. Tonsil or lymph node.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.