anti-Monocyte Antigen mouse monoclonal, IPO-M6, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, IHC and IP
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, IHC, IP|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Human cell line HL-60|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Monocyte differentiation antigen CD14, Myeloid cell-specific leucine-rich glycoprotein, CD antigen CD14 [Cleaved into: Monocyte differentiation antigen CD14, urinary form; Monocyte differentiation antigen CD14, membrane-bound form], CD14
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
|Immunoprecipitation (IP)||Assay dependent|
IPO-M6 reacts with human leukemia cell line HL-60 and immuno-precipitates two proteins with MW of 48 and 52 kDa. IPO-M6 does not stain B cell lines Daudy, PHS, Namalwa, RPMI-1788 and T-cell lines CCRF-HSB2, Jurkat and Molt-4.
Positive Control: Lymphocytes from peripheral blood of healthy donors.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.