anti-NuMA mouse monoclonal, EBS-C-002, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA, IHC and WB
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgM kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||ELISA, IHC, WB|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Live Ls 174T cells (colon carcinoma)|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Nuclear mitotic apparatus protein 1, Nuclear matrix protein-22, NMP-22, Nuclear mitotic apparatus protein, NuMA protein, SP-H antigen, NUMA1, NMP22, NUMA|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml; microwave treatment in 10 mM Tris with 1 mM EDTA pH 9.0 recommended)|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
EBS-C-002 reacts with NuMA or Nuclear Mitotic Apparatus protein, which at the onset of mitosis redistributes from the nucleus to two centrosomal structures at the poles of the mitotic spindle, where it plays a vital role in establishing and maintaining its bipolar structure. After anaphase the protein redistributes from the spindle polar region into the reforming nucleus and concentrates initially at the site where nuclear lamins and perichomatin have been reported to assemble. In contrast to mitotic cells, post-mitotic neurons display NuMA both in the nucleus and in the cytoplasm. Due to release from dead cells, NuMA is also used as oncological marker in serum and urine. In addition, chromosomal translocation of this gene with the RARA (retinoic acid receptor, alpha) gene on chromosome 17 has been detected in patients with acute promyelocytic leukemia.
Positive control: human toncil.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.