anti-Nucleolus-Organizing Region mouse monoclonal, X-11 + X-19, supernatant
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ICC/IF, IHC and WB
- Isotype IgG1
|Application||ICC/IF, IHC, WB|
|Purification||Hybridoma cell culture supernatant|
|No reactivity||Chicken, Human|
|Storage||Short term at 2-8°C; long term storage in aliquots at -20°C; avoid freeze/thaw cycles|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Clone||X-11 + X-19|
|Immunogen||Nuclear pore complex-lamina fraction of XLKE-A6 cells (cultured cell line derived from Xenopus laevis)|
|Formulation||Contains 0.09% sodium azide|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||Assay dependent|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||Ready-to-use|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||Ready-to-use (microwave treatment recommended)|
|Western Blot (WB)||Assay dependent|
The mabs represent marker for nucleolar organizer region (NOR), putatively staining the protein treacle (described as TCOF1).
Polypeptides reacting: Mr 240 kDa band in SDS gels and lower molecular weight bands (e.g. 160 kDa band, Gonzales et al. 2005).
Gonzales B, Yang H, Henning D, Valdez BC: Cloning and functional characterization of the Xenopus orthologue of the Treacher Collins syndrome (TCOF1) gene product. Gene 359, 73-80 (2005)
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.