anti-Organic Anion Transporter OATP2 mouse monoclonal, mESL, supernatant
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ICC/IF, IHC, IP and WB
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgM
|Application||ICC/IF, IHC, IP, WB|
|Purification||Hybridoma cell culture supernatant|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Synthetic C-terminus (21 aa) of human organic anion transporter SLC21A6 coupled to KLH|
|Formulation||Contains 0.09% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Solute carrier organic anion transporter family member 1B3, Liver-specific organic anion transporter 2, LST-2, Organic anion transporter 8, Organic anion-transporting polypeptide 8, OATP-8, Solute carrier family 21 member 8, SLCO1B3, LST2, OATP1B3, OATP8, SLC21A8|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||Assay dependent|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||Ready-to-use|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||Ready-to-use (microwave treatment recommended)|
|Immunoprecipitation (IP)||Assay dependent|
|Western Blot (WB)||Assay dependent (for optimal detection of the glycosylated antigen sample boiling before SDS-PAGE is not recommended; alternatively, samples should be kept at 37°C for 30 min)|
In Western blot analyses the monoclonal antibody mESL reacts selectively with the 90 kDa protein (after SDS-PAGE) present in the basolateral membrane fractions of human liver. According to a recent new nomenclature this hepatocyte-specific protein is identical to OATP1B1 (Hagenbuch and Meier, 2003) also known as OATP-C.
Using immunofluorescence microscopy mESL stains the sinusoidal (basolateral) membranes in frozen sections of human liver, hepatocellular carcinoma and the human cell line HEK293 transfected with SLC21A6.
Polypeptide reacting: OATP2/OATP1B1, human organic anion transporter SLC21A6 (90 kDa).
Reactivity on cultured cell lines: SCL21A6 transfected HEK293 cells; negative with HepG2 and PLC.
Hagenbuch E, Meier PJ: The superfamily of organic anion transporting polypeptides. Biochim Biophys Acta 1609, 1-18 (2003)
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
- The antibody is an IgM subtype with low affinity, therefore the dilution should not be too high.
- The primary antibody should be incubated overnight at 2-8°C.
- The sample in SDS-buffer should only be heated up to 37°C for 30 min, do not boil the sample.
- The use of fresh (undegraded) membrane preparations is recommended.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.