anti-hCG-alpha mouse monoclonal, G6D12, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA and IHC
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Glycoprotein hormones alpha chain, Anterior pituitary glycoprotein hormones common subunit alpha, Choriogonadotropin alpha chain, Chorionic gonadotrophin subunit alpha, CG-alpha, Follicle-stimulating hormone alpha chain, FSH-alpha, Follitropin alpha chain, Luteinizing hormone alpha chain, LSH-alpha, Lutropin alpha chain, Thyroid-stimulating hormone alpha chain, TSH-alpha, Thyrotropin alpha chain, CGA
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
G6D12 reacts with hCG alpha chain, which is identical among hCG, TSH, FSH and LH. While hCG is secreted in large quantities by normal trophoblasts, it is present only in trace amounts in non-pregnant urine and sera but rises sharply during pregnancy. Besides trophoblastic tumors e.g. choriocarcinoma, large cell carcinoma, adenocarcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma of the lung are also positive in 90%, 60% and 20% of cases respectively. hCG expression by non-trophoblastic tumors may indicate aggressive behavior.
Positive control: JAR or TT Cells. Placenta.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.