anti-nup153 mouse monoclonal, nup7A8, supernatant
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for IHC, IP and WB
- Reacts with human, mouse, rat, rat kangaroo and xenopus
- Isotype: IgG1
|Application||IHC, IP, WB|
|Purification||Hybridoma cell culture supernatant|
|Reactivity||Human, Mouse, Rat, Rat kangaroo, Xenopus|
|Storage||Short term at 2-8°C; long term storage in aliquots at -20°C; avoid freeze/thaw cycles|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Nuclear matrix protein fraction prepared from rat liver nuclei|
|Formulation||Contains 0.09% sodium azide|
|UniprotID||P49790 (Human), Q80WR0 (Mouse), P49791 (Rat)|
|Synonym||Nuclear pore complex protein Nup153, 153 kDa nucleoporin, Nucleoporin Nup153, NUP153|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:5-1:10|
|Immunoprecipitation (IP)||Assay dependent|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:30-1:50|
The antibody recognizes the nuclear pore complex (NPC) protein nup153 (190 kDa), present on the inner aspect of NPC with attached filament bundles. It is also reactive with the soluble form of nup153 found e.g. during meiotic metaphase. Epitope in rat liver was mapped to N-terminal domain (aa439-611; Hase & Cordes, 2003).
Hase ME, Cordes VC: Direct interaction with nup153 mediates binding of tpr to the periphery of the nuclear pore complex. Mol Biol Cell 14, 1923-1940 (2003).
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Wash cells 1x with PBS (37°C).
- Fix in 2% freshly made PFA in PBS for 10-15 min.
- 2x 10 min 50 mM NH4Cl in PBS.
- 1x 10 min 0.1% Saponin in PBS with NH4Cl or 1x 5 min 0.1-0.5% Triton-X100 in PBS.
- Optional: antigens difficult to access: incubate with 5 min ice-cold methanol and 30-60 sec with ice-cold acetone.
- Let air dry.
- Block with the serum of the species in which the secondary antibody was raised for 30 min at RT.
- Incubate with primary antibody overnight at 4°C.
- Wash 3x with PBS at RT.
- Incubate 1 h with fluorochrome-conjugated secondary antibody.
- Wash 2x with PBS.
- Embed in mounting medium.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.