anti-EP-CAM mouse monoclonal, HEA125, liquid, purified, sample
- Purified, liquid, small
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ICC/IF, IHC and WB
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG1
|Quantity||200 µl (50 µg/ml)|
|Application||ICC/IF, IHC, WB|
|Storage||Short term at 2-8°C; long term storage in aliquots at -20°C; avoid freeze/thaw cycles|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||HT-29 colon carcinoma cell line|
|Concentration||50 µg/ml (10 µg)
|Formulation||PBS buffer, pH 7.4 with 0.09% sodium azide and 0.5% BSA|
|Synonym||Human Epithelium Antigen, HEA, 17-1A, EPG34, CD326, TACSTD1|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||Assay dependent|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:10-1:50 (1-5 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:10-1:50 (1-5 µg/ml; protease treatment recommended)|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:200-1:3.000 (0.02-0.25 µg/ml)|
The Ep-CAM (HEA125) antibody recognizes the epithelial cell adhesion molecule Ep-CAM (also described as 17-1A antigen, EPG34, CD326, and TACSTD1). This antigen is widely expressed on cells of epithelial origin and tumors derived therefrom. HEA125 represents an excellent marker to discriminate epithelial from mesothelial structures. The antigen has been detected in all carcinoma types tested (18 different origins). A subset of squamous cell carcinoma is negative.
The antibody can be used as alternative to the anti-EpCAM antibody clone BerEp4.
Polypeptide reacting: Mr 40,000 human epithelium-specific cell surface glycoprotein (Ep-CAM).
Reactivity on cultured cell lines: all carcinoma cell lines tested so far; particularly strong reaction with colon carcinoma cell lines.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.