anti-Myeloid Specific Antigen mouse monoclonal, BM-2, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS and IHC
- Reacts with human and monkey
- Isotype: IgG1
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Nuclei from pokeweed mitogen stimulated human peripheral blood lymphocytes|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml; microwave treatment in 10 mM citrate buffer pH 6.0 recommended)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
Until recently, immunological markers for myeloid cells have been lacking, especially those which identify different levels of cellular differentiation. The BM series provides a new panel of monoclonal antibodies which stain early precursor and mature forms of human myeloid cells. This panel of monoclonal antibodies reacts with antigenic determinants present in normal myeloid cells and leukemias of similar derivation. BM-2 recognizes a cytoplasmic antigen expressed in mature human granulocytes (polys) residing in lymphoid and non-lymphoid tissues. It does not react with any other cell type in human tissues.
Positive control: tonsil.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.